Here are the update notes for the period of September 19 - September 30, 2016. Let us know if you have any questions!
- Released the new Alerts UI to all users.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the shortcuts window to appear. You can bring up the window by pressing Shift + / while in the UI.
- Added usability improvements to the host filter. Specifically, it is now more consistent about which hosts it shows when filtering by name.
- Initiated roll out of Google OAuth login for all users. A few beta organizations already have this, and more will be added soon.
- Optimized the MySQL agent when monitoring off-host instances (such as on Amazon RDS); the new version reads less data on average from MySQL and is much more efficient.
- Added support for the MongoDB agent, so that it now collects tag metrics from comments added to a query. Comments can be added using the
$commentoperator, or by using the
Topics: Product Updates