Here are the update notes for the period of July 25 - August 5, 2016. Let us know if you have any questions!
- Enabled support for MongoDB faults.
- Added event generation for failed SQL injection rules.
- Implemented backend performance improvements — fetching the list of agents on the “Agents” page is now much faster (10x faster for large environments).
- Fixed a corner case in the API where it failed to show historical metrics on hosts that had been deleted.
- Added descriptions to errors for MySQL query samples.
- Added event generation to the PostgreSQL agent when it does not have the privileges it requires.
- Improved query sampling for PostgreSQL hosts using prepared-statements.
- Optimized the OS agent, so collecting metrics on running processes is now faster.
- Fixed a case where MySQL multi-statements were not having their latency reported correctly.