Here are the update notes for the period of October 3 - October 14, 2016. Let us know if you have any questions!
- Launched agents maintenance window UI. Available only for enterprise users.
- Launched limited support for OAuth SAML login and OAuth Authentication Requirement. Access is currently in beta and limited to enterprise-tier users.
- Improved the display when setting up threshold alerts in the Alerts UI; the metric text box can now show available options when empty.
- Changed the Query Details page visualization to “stacked.”
- Enabled browser memory of whether users prefer JSON or Table for query explains. The layout has also been improved.
- Added the ability to rename hosts in-place without requiring the user to open the edit dialogue.
- Enabled the OS metrics agent to now collect CloudWatch metrics on CPU Credit Usage and CPU Credit Balance for EC2 instances, when available.
- Improved the PostgreSQL agent so it now checks both the pg_stat_statements and PostgreSQL versions for Off-Host monitoring; this fixes cases where query metrics were incorrect due to the pg_stat_statements being outdated for a server.
Topics: Product Updates