Here are the update notes for the period of July 11 - July 22, 2016. Let us know if you have any questions!
- Added ability to bump the licenses count from within the app, on the Organizational Settings page. Please note, the count can only increment, not decrement.
- “Query Latency Bands” has been added as an option in the Charts page. This lets users identify whether a spike in query latency can be attributed to a couple of extremely long running queries, or a general increase in query latency across the entire database workload.
- Fixed a longstanding issue that had been causing the agent supervisor to fail to report as having been successfully set up, even though it was working correctly.
- Removed the Query Compare navigation item from the UI.
- The PostgreSQL agent will now analyze EXPLAIN plans for samples that it collects, and it will report metrics on queries that are not using an index. You can see these metrics by ranking “Queries” by “Missing Indexes” in the Profiler.
- Completed support for capturing queries sent via MongoDB v3.2’s wire-protocol.
- Fixed a bug in calculating the “Affected Rows” count for MongoDB. You can see these metrics by ranking “Queries” by “Affected Rows” in the Profiler.
- New documentation added, detailing how to remove hosts.