Here are the update notes for the period of November 14 - December 9, 2016. Let us know if you have any questions!
- The Member Login window now displays a list of organizations that the current user has recently logged into. This should speed up the login process for many users, especially anybody belonging to multiple organizations.
- Added explanation text to the Authentication tab.
- "Learn More" now links more directly to updated pages on VividCortex's documentation site.
- Added missing metrics on the Faults page for FreeBSD. Previously the Overview widget would display empty metrics, which have now been fixed.
- A new column in the "People" tab under Organization settings now displays the teams of users.
- Added InnoDB buffer pool cache miss ratio chart. This is available as part of the InnoDB category in the charts page.
- Fixed samples timestamp when the MySQL column overflows.
- Query Error metrics are now defined per database type. You can see the new metrics on the Metrics page by filtering with
- Added the ability to rank query verb metrics for off-host MySQL instances. Support for off-host PostgreSQL is also coming soon.
- Added the option for sniffing on extra interfaces. This allows VividCortex to sniff interfaces other than the bindings automatically detected by the supervisor.
- Fixed join emails sending for OAuth or SAML organizations. Previously they were being sent erroneously.
Topics: Product Updates