Here are the update notes for the period of April 3, 2017 - April 28, 2017. Let us know if you have any questions!
- General app layout and refactor cleanup, including fixing a bug that would prevent the horizontal scrollbar from appearing unless the user scrolled all the way to the bottom of a page.
- Fixed styling on the integrations page so that columns appear correctly.
- Repositioned the “eye” icon that toggles show/hide for password in the input form for "Create a User."
- Fixed a bug that caused the Profiler notifications column to show letters and negative numbers in the error count.
- Added text to the Query Details window to explain why a query sample might have no query text available.
- Improved logging for how the vc-mysql-metrics agent connects to the database. Before this improvement, the agent would occasionally connect using default credentials instead of a sequence of variations supplied by the user. The connection would be successful, but the logging was unclear.
- Fixed a bug that interfered with support for off-host PostgreSQL in Heroku.
- Fixed a bug that interfered with SUPERUSER detection for PostgreSQL.
- Fixed a bug in the PostgreSQL metrics agent that caused us to fail to sample queries that were executed via a Unix socket connection, when monitoring in an off-host configuration.
- Optimized the default digest mode for vc-redis-query.
- Fixed a bug in PostgreSQL install script that caused a failure to assign the Vividcortex role to the rds_superuser role, potentially aborting the script in RDS scenarios due to missing privileges.
- Added PostgreSQL helper functions for size metrics. These functions are now publicly available in our documentation.