Here are the update notes for the period of March 6, 2017 - March 17, 2017. Let us know if you have any questions!
- Fixed a bug that caused time legends and sparklines to appear misaligned on the Agents page.
- Added the ability for users to dismiss header status messages.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Profiler from displaying a message that advised the user that the filter they've selected matches more queries than the Profiler is able to display.
- Adjusted the Profiler so that it displays query "action" columns by default. This prevents items from appearing to be duplicates.
- Upgraded the help menu to a newer version.
- Fixed the Charts tooltip so that it no longer overflows off the edge of the screen.
- Fixed a mislabeling of the total affected rows metric for the PostgreSQL Totals Chart.
- Added support for filtering query traffic by VLAN ID in the sniffer agent.
Topics: Product Updates