Here are the update notes for the period of February 6, 2017 - February 17, 2017. Let us know if you have any questions!
- Users now have the ability to delete their environments from the app without needing to speak to customer support. To do so, go to the Settings -> Preferences page with the environment you want to delete selected.
- Updated MySQL install instructions.
- Unified styling on the User Profile page, to match other Settings pages:
- Simplified the markup by removing tables.
- Styling is now consistent with the authentication panel and the env preferences panel.
- Added corresponding headers between tables.
- Added specific togglers to show different sections; these will retain the same behavior as before, but could be removed in order to always show all content.
- Added fade-in animations.
- Simplified the header and footer on some pages in the app, to match the latest design of the company website.
- Fixed a bug that prevented new environments from being available for selection.
- Fixed an error on the metrics page that would cause the loading spinner to appear indefinitely.
- Customers leveraging PostgreSQL’s extended protocol will now see unnamed prepared statements captured as a single event, rather than as a prepare/execute pair.
- When monitoring a remote PostgreSQL host, query samples are now captured with the IP address of the client that issued the query included.