Here are the update notes for the period of March 20, 2017 - March 31, 2017. Let us know if you have any questions!
- Published documentation of agent parameters. This provides a comprehensive list of configuration flags available for each VividCortex agent type.
- Improved performance of the "People" and "Teams" tabs under Organization Settings. Organizations with a large number of users should find that these tabs now load much faster.
- Fixed a bug that caused long host names to break the dividing line on tables on the Agents page.
- Fixed an inconsistency in paragraph text styles.
- Fixed a bug that could cause alerts to be dropped if there was a failure delivering the notification to a 3rd party service (such as Hipchat, Slack, etc.).
- Fixed a bug in setting up Single Sign-On authentication due to an incorrect provisioning token being generated.
- Added a metric for interrupts/sec in Linux. It can currently be found on the Metrics page, by searching for ‘os.cpu.intr’.