Here are the update notes for the period of August 8 - August 19, 2016. Let us know if you have any questions!
- Introduced new UI for Alerts, now in beta. The interface includes toggle switches for status; a highly legible naming layout; a column indicating integrated alert platforms; and an easy method for creating additional alerts. Customers interested in participating in the beta can request to be added.
- We've redesigned the summary email layout. See the sample below:
- Improved API Performance: Loading the list of active hosts for an environment is now up to 5x faster than before.
- The automatic “Anomaly in Metric” detection for queries can now be tuned on a per-environment basis to have adjustable sensitivity, so only more significant changes will be reported.
- Added support for ranking queries by Missing Indexes in the Profiler for PostgreSQL. This ranking is achieved by collecting information from query EXPLAIN plans, so the agents must have permission to collect EXPLAINS for samples.
- Enabled the OS agent for Linux to collect metrics on page faults, pages free, and page in/outs. These can be found on the metrics page with the “os.mem.” filter, alongside our existing metrics on memory usage.
- Fixed free sniffer tools so that they display a database when a DB change is detected.
- Fixed a bug with detection for Redis servers in which Redis Sentinel instances would be mistakenly monitored.
- Fixed a rare case in which metrics on query behavior would be recorded, but the query itself was missing.
Topics: Product Updates