VividCortex has several open positions, both technical and non-technical. All of these positions are fulltime, based in Charlottesville, VA or Montevideo, Uruguay. Our benefits include:
- Fulltime salaried positions
- Working with some of the coolest customers in the world
- Flexible work environment, unlimited vacation and remote working opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Option grants
- Change to work on challenge startup challenges
- Use technologies like Go, Angular, D3, MySQL, Kafka and more bleeding edge stuff
- Full healthcare and dental coverage for US employees
- Lunches, cellphone and a macbook
Charlottesville Office Manager & Startup Ninja
Ideally, the candidate is incredibly organized, knows how to get stuff done, a strong communicator, and wants to be part of a fast-growing startup. The candidate must possess immaculate writing skills and be self-directed when it comes to learning something new. The candidate should also have a passion for technology and enjoy working in an engineering culture.
Our agents, backend systems, and infrastructure are all written in Go (it’s awesome). We are ramping up to handle a jaw-dropping amount of incoming data. Data storage involves MySQL and other technologies in a fault-tolerant, distributed environment.
Operations and System Administration
We’re hosted in Amazon AWS and looking for people who do developer and sysops types of work — writing some server software, setting up some machines, whipping up some Ansible code, and so on.
Front End Development
**If you are interested in any of these positions, send a short intro and resume/github/linkedin to jobs AT ourdomain.com. **