We had a fantastic time this week in Chicago at MongoDB World, where VividCortex participated as a sponsor and we unveiled new updates in our product's MongoDB support. Baron Schwartz, VividCortex's founder and CEO, also presented a talk, titled "MongoDB Performance in Theory and Practice."
Baron's presentation helped attendees define performance in MongoDB and consider the best ways to apply those principles in real-life scenarios.
We're happy to share the full slide deck below. Topics included:
- A definition of performance, from the perspective of both users and service owners.
- How to test assumptions.
- Ways to think about the life and workflows of a service request.
- Common misunderstandings and false definitions of performance.
- How to use profiles to analyze requests.
- Methods for detecting and diagnosing performance problems.
- A breakdown of MongoDB's performance instrumentation.
- Examinations of key MongoDB commands.
If you're interested in learning more about VividCortex and its solutions for specific database types, don't hesitate to request a free trial.