Here at VividCortex, it can be exciting (and humbling) to take an occasional step back and revisit some of the great work that’s been done in our offices over the past couple of years. Our blog in particular has grown quite a lot. We’re finally at a point where we can look over the steady stream of articles we’ve published and the manifold topics covered, and we can point to a few in particular and say, “Niiiiice.” But our opinions don’t count for much – it’s you, the faithful VividCortex blog readers, whose say-so really matters. What is it that you’ve found most interesting, most helpful, and most enjoyable in our archives?
Without further ado, here are the VividCortex Blog’s 12 most popular blog posts of all time, as selected by your own readerly eyeballs, organized by topic.
By a long, long shot, our perennially most popular topic is Google’s Go language and our various considerations of its uses. Go is vital to a lot of what we do here at VividCortex, so it makes sense that we should write about it pretty frequently.
- Siesta - RESTful Services Made Simple in Go
- Replacing Clever Code with Unremarkable Code in Go
- A Tale Of Two Memory Leaks In Go
- How to write Go packages coders will love
- 100% Reproducible Builds in Go
Math and Statistics
In a broad way, each of these three articles showcases an insight on math and/or statistics.
- Big-O Notation Made Simple
- 4 Statistical Process Control Rules That Can Detect Anomalies in Your System
- Time-Series Charts Considered Meaningless
This, our single most popular blog post, stands alone. It gets its own category and is a testament to how much readers appreciate high-quality, highly specialized analysis of an interesting topic.
Some of the most exciting and invigorating ideas at VividCortex manifest when we look at the panoramic picture of our industry and our role within it. These articles make position statements and express ideas in a big way. We’re glad they’re popular!
Bonus Category: Puns!
Popular posts that feature that highest form of humor! Puns ftw!
- Siesta - RESTful Services Made Simple in Go - A repeat from the Go category, but too good to pass up.
- Johnny Deps: a Go Dependency Manager
- VividCortex Closes First Billion Dollar Account - This article marks a truly significant day in the history of VividCortex. (But seriously, look at the date.)
As always, thanks for reading!
Topics: Top Blog Posts