Fellow lovers of tech,
We are pumped to sponsor the MongoDB Open House hosted by Percona. The event will be across the street from MongoDB World at the New York Hilton Midtown on June 1st so make plans quickly.
It is free and all are welcome.
Below are featured talks:
- “MATH is Hard: TTL Index Configuration and Considerations,” by Kim Wilkins of Rackspace
- “Implementing MongoDB 3.0 Storage Engine,” with Facebook’s Igor Canadi and Christian Rober of Percona
- “Is it Fast: Measuring MongoDB Performance,” by Tim Callaghan of Acme Benchmarking
- “MongoDB for MySQL Users,” by Percona’s Alexander Rubin
- “Rolling out RocksDB in Production,” by Charity Majors of Facebook
- “Percona TokuMX and Percona TokuMXSE Performance Benefits,” by Percona’s Jon Tobin
If that wealth of expertise and knowledge is not enough to convince you, there will also be free t-shirts, food, drinks and prizes.
Register here, and see you there!
Also, stay tuned for exciting news from us around the time of the event.
Topics: News, Press and Media